Thai Flavour - Will be back later in the year!
Thai Cooking incorporates 4 key flavour principles - hot, sour, salty, sweet. These take skill to match & balance, but once you do, the possibilities are endless. Bringing together all the Asian flavours that we love, with super fresh vegetables and quick steamed & grilled meats - this Thai inspired workshop will have your tastebuds zinging.
If you are wishing to redeem a gift voucher please email us email@example.com and we will process your booking.
Booking Conditions for Scheduled Culinary Workshops:
· All prices include GST.
· All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a place is available.
· Bookings are taken on a first-in, first-served basis. If you have booked, but we have not received your payment, your place is not confirmed.
· In the event that you are unable to attend, you may transfer your booking to another person. Cook the Books must be notified who you are sending in your place, and they must accept our booking terms and conditions.
· Cancellations/no shows will not be refunded, transferred or credited.
· Cook the Books reserves the right to alter or cancel a workshop. In the unlikely event of cancellation, a full refund will be given.
· Please aim to arrive 10 minutes prior to commencement of the workshop. Out of respect to the other participants we aim to start Workshops on time.
· While we will do our best, we cannot accommodate special dietary requirements in all cases. If you are unsure, please ask before booking.
· All food allergies and intolerances must be notified at the time of booking. If you attend a workshop and do not disclose such information, you do so at your own risk
· Cook the Books reserves the right to decline any booking where we believe we are unable to accommodate special dietary requests.
· When you book into a Culinary Workshop you accept and agree to our terms, conditions and booking policy set out above.
· You are responsible for turning up to the class on time and on the day you have booked. · You will notify us if you wish to transfer your booking to another person.
· We are a business and we make every effort to ensure that this policy is disclosedat the time you book. As such, we won't be able to bend these terms for explanations or excuses for not showing up to an Event or Workshop.
These terms are commonly practiced by other businesses where you are paying for time or professional services. You are paying for our chef’s time and ingredients on the day you book for. This time & these ingredients cannot be used on another day. This is exactly like buying a ticket to a concert - you go at the time you booked for. If you don't - you miss out. It's the same with us.
Our booking policy is very strict and we do not make exceptions to it.
- : Cook the Books
- : Cook the Books
- : THAIFLAVOUR
- : events
- : Cook the Books Kitchen
- : 7pm