12 Bones Smokehouse - A Mountain BBQ Cookbook
Enjoy all the sought-after recipes from12 Bones Smokehousein Asheville, North Carolina, including their famous ribs, pulled pork, turkey, and chicken, plus iconic barbecue sauces like blueberry chipotle.
When 12 Bones Smokehouse opened in Asheville, North Carolina, many doubted that it would succeed. From a squat building in a flood plain, the owners were serving up creative barbecue that wasn't 100 percent true to any single region. Yet more than a decade later, 12 Bones is a local institution that rivals the Biltmore Estate in popularity.
In this newly updated edition of 12 Bones Smokehouse, you'll find recipes that draw inspiration from all over the South (and sometimes the North), from old family favorites to new recipes invented on a whim. You'll enjoy page after page of the classics as well as 12 Bones' most popular specials and desserts, including:
- 12 Bones' namesake ribs, pulled pork, smoked chicken, and other meaty goodness;
- more sides than you could possibly finish
- pies, cookies, and even a cake or two to satisfy any sweet tooth
- and--in this new edition--dozens of new recipes, including our best rib rubs and seasonal sauces!
Spark the smoker and light up the grill; it's time to make the most flavorful meals you've ever had.
- : 9780760362693
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Voyageur Press
- : October 2018
- : ---length:- '10'width:- '8'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Bryan King; Angela King; Shane Heavner; Mackensy Lunsford
- : Hardback
- : 2
- : English
- : 641.5/784
- : 240