Three Ingredient Baking
Author(s): Anon; Sarah Rainey
A game-changing collection of over 100 brilliantly simple baking recipes using ONLY 3 ingredients.
'Full of simple and straightforward recipes, even the most inexperienced of bakers will be able to make yummy treats for their friends and family' Mail Online
As heard on BBC Radio 2's Chris Evans Breakfast Show . . .
This book makes baking easier than you ever thought possible, with 100 surprising and brilliantly simple recipes for cakes, biscuits, breads, desserts, savoury bakes and frozen treats.
- Make deliciously decadent golden shards of honeycomb to fold into ice cream or pile high on a showstopper cake.
- Magically fluffy scones for a quintessentially quick cream tea.
- Your very own slice of the tropics with dark chocolate and coconut bounty bars.
- Or bake crisp, light-as-a-pillow palmier pastries. Delicious French 'palm trees' filled with cinnamon sugar.
These are fast, fun and affordable recipes to suit busy lives, small budgets, total beginners, and anyone looking to whip up something delicious at the very last minute, including gluten- and guilt-free options.
Once you discover the magic of Three Ingredient Baking, you won't look back.
'These recipes really work, and they all taste like they have taken five times as long to make' The Times
'Being a star baker? It's so simple . . . recipes that use just three ingredients to make fabulous showstoppers without any fuss' Daily Mail
'We're amazed that you can make so many delicious cakes, bakes and puddings with just three ingredients' Good Food
'Have a sweet tooth but don't have the time or equipment for complicated baking? This book might just have the answer' The Independent
'This engagingly written book would make an ideal present for children who love messing around in the kitchen, or anyone who fancies cooking something tasty with minimum fuss' Daily Mail
- : 9780718184797
- : Penguin Books, Limited
- : Michael Joseph
- : May 2018
- : 1.4 Centimeters X 17 Centimeters X 22.8 Centimeters
- : books
- : English
- : 641.815
- : 208
- : Anon; Sarah Rainey
- : Paperback